Saturday, March 29, 2008

fascinating insights into my personality

While I'm waiting for my hair to dry and my dinner to make itself, I've been reading other people's blogs and taking unconventional personality quizzes on Brainfall.com. I did about 4 of them (I got offended and quit when it said I'm the sort of person who should live in L.A.). I won't bore you with the details, but I thought you'd be amused by the results from the quiz "which sesame street character are you?" Personally, I like to think of myself as an Oscar the Grouch because people like him have spunk, individualism, and an attractive crankiness down pat. But nooooo...apparently I'm a Big Bird/Elmo:

"You are part Big Bird. You are something of an eccentric, and not everyone always gives you credit for your inventiveness and intelligence [I agree with this part!]. You may not always know everything, but people turn to you for your sound, unique logic[as they should]. Plus, you have a big heart. Really big.

You are part Elmo. You are lovable and ticklish [not ticklish, at all, under any circumstances, so don't even think about it], and always inquisitive. Sometimes, though, your excitement about the world can make you seem childish, naive, and occasionally irritating to others."

Irritating. Naive. Pshh! What balderdash. No wonder mom and dad didn't let me watch sesame street.

In other news, we change our clocks tonight, so I will be 9 hours ahead of all you west coasters again.

Yesterday Janet and I went exploring with our bus passes, snacks, and no destination other than the wide blue yonder. It was great fun, totally free, and nothing beats the feeling of discovering villages and trails and hills you never knew existed before. I'll post some pictures later and maybe a map so you can see the route we took.

Happy weekending to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment