Monday, May 31, 2010

Sleep: Not JUST for losers!

I got a full night's sleep last night, and it's amazing how much better I feel! I still have a stack of articles to read and learn before Wednesday, and I still have things on my mind, but it seems I might have to shed my "sleep is for losers" motto. This rest bit could really prove addictive. I'm sure I'll still try it from time to time, but I reckon my days of 5 hours of a sleep a night for weeks on end are probably coming to a close (I haven't really been doing that regularly in a while--not since Fox--but at least until this year I could do it when I needed it. It's getting harder though).

One more week of grad school! I've been at the Uni Basel now longer than I was at Fox or PCC. In the spring of 2004, Kerry Irish, a history professor at Fox, read "George Fox Seniors, Will You Please Go Now!" to us in class (Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now): "The time has come. The time has come. The time is now. Just go, go, go! I don't care how..."

:) alright, already! I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment