Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence

Happy Independence day! Today I wished my Swiss office buddy Pierrick a happy Independence Day. He said, oh, thanks. Then he said, "But it was the 1st, wasn't it?" Pierrick, my very patriotic Swiss friend, your Independence Day is August 1st. Ours is July 4th. I think we've got it all straight now.

A song for your 4th of July:



It has very little to do with the holiday, except: Fireworks are my favorite part of the 4th of July. Fireworks are red. I'm wearing a red dress with ruffles in honor of the land of the free and the home of the brave. Red dresses with ruffles are romantic. This song is almost too romantic for me to like. Therefore, this song fits the 4th of July.

And, gee, this reminds me of my favorite joke: Know why the firetruck is red? 


I'll tell ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment