Sunday, October 26, 2008

VERY extremely exceptionally exciting news!!

The first very exciting thing is I'm going to run a half marathon in Ireland in March with my lovely Irish friend Valda! That's quite exciting.

The VERY extremely exceptionally exciting and perhaps more immediate news is that BRANDI CARLILE IS PLAYING IN ZURICH NEXT MONTH! WooHOOOO! I'm so going to a concert!!!! Besides the fact that she's a talented singer/songwriter, she also happens to hail from the Evergreen state, and you know how I feel about all things/people Northwest. :) I'm so excited. I see by her tour dates she'll be back in her hometown in time for Thanksgiving. I'm slightly jealous...


(www.pinnex.net)

Brandi's song Dreams

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    It's 'ol Renee Harris here - Jonathan and I and big family visited you and your parents last summer at your house. Your mom mentioned a few months ago that you had a blog and I finally got around to checking it out. I love your writing!
    How long will you be in Switzerland? Jonathan said he has fond memories of the area you're in - he went to Black Forest Academy on the German side of the border there.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete