Wednesday, November 24, 2010

They wouldn't listen to the fact that I was genius!!

Happy Tuesday evening!
I'm sitting here applying for jobs (how predictable), when what should come up on itunes but Jim Croce, with thoughts on work. :) Enjoy.


Jim Croce - Workin' At The Car Wash Blues
Uploaded by asjacks75. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

I had a couple interviews yesterday. I felt like they went ok, but a positive interview doesn't always a paying job equal, in my experience. I liked both teams and would be happy to hear from them, so that's good at least. One position is retail. Beats rubbing fenders, doesn't it!?

I've been working on Christmas presents in the form of embroidered pillowcases, based on patterns out of Doodle Stitching: the Motif Collection. Don't worry, if you read this blog, you're unlikely to be in danger of receiving any pillowcases from me. I know some of you will be as relieved by that news as Gregg was that these cute, artsy birds weren't for him:

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I like the cute little artsy birds, the mamma sitting with her three little ones, sweet. -Sue

    ReplyDelete