Saturday, June 26, 2010

France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Home

Ackkkk...busy busy. very busy. I'm traveling, entertaining, a little stressed about work/money/school/moving, missing all my favorite people cuz I haven't been home long enough to call anyone or write to anyone, but in between I'm going fun places, laughing a lot more than normal, and soaking up the summer with my cousins. More later about Italian fishing villages, sleeping in a barn under the Eiger North face and Swiss fighter jets.

Until then...if I owe you an email, a phone call, a thank you note, an edit of your MA paper, an invoice, a painting, a birthday card, a skype date, a google chat, a spending report, an essay, a translation, some photo prints or a pie (and I know I owe at least one person in each category!), thank you for your patience. I know you're all waiting, and I really am sorry.

More soon.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie--your pix are gorgeous! I love following all you are doing!
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete