Monday, November 10, 2008

Stephanie needs a nap

Look what I found:
quilt stuff
You should check out her list of completed quilts on the right side of the blog.

I should write a book: 501 Things To Do In Graduate School Besides Study.
Actually, that's why I need a nap. The last two weeks and the weekend were so busy with school and various other commitments that I feel like I could go to bed right now at 6 pm and sleep all night.

I talked to my advisor today about the game plan for applying to start my Master's Thesis. I need to get my application in within the next month or so, which means settling my topic, my thesis advisors, starting a bibliography and writing a research proposal. This is on top of my 4 upcoming presentations and the rest of my week to week work.

I'll be a busy girl...

In other news, check out this pretty dress I'm buying to wear in Janet's wedding:

I mean, if one's friends have to go off and get married, at least it's a good reason to buy a nice dress. :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny how the mister before sisters moment gets hijacked and transformed into sisters (and their dresses) before misters... ;-)

    ReplyDelete