Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poll Results

Hi Friends!
Well, as you can see, the poll results strongly suggest you think I should stay here in Switzerland rather than going to another school for a semester abroad. I have a meeting with my advisor in two hours to discuss my options. There was apparently some confusion over the point of the poll. Some people thought that I was making this a simple majority rule, democratic decision. That's an interesting idea, but sorry--that's not how it works. I'll take the votes into consideration along with some other factors. Then I will vote, and my vote counts for 50. I'll keep you posted on what I decide, and just so you can all enjoy the poll split and guessing at who voted for what, I'll leave the results up for a few days.

My other significant news is that I have an important presentation Saturday and I'm still not finished with it. All my spare time until Saturday morning will be devoted to that. Then AFTER my presentation, the real fun starts when Gregg gets here!! We're going to a Christmas market, a castle and maybe go-cart driving too. Should be fun.

Starbucks called last night and I have an interview for December 3rd!!! Woohooo!! Until then I will be practicing all my cashier-related German sentences and rehearsing my lines about why I want to work at Starbucks.

I would write more, but I've got things to do, places to go, people to see, as Grandpa always says...
Talk to you more later. Love and miss you all so much! Can't wait to come home for Christmas.

steph

2 comments:

  1. Please kindly remind Gregg that when I was excited to go to the Christmas market he said, "CHRISTMAS MARKET???" Now he's going -- haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your blog...

    ...Welcome to Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete